Who has never heard of the Prizm technology made in Oakley?
The brand Oakley boasts some of the leading experts in the field of eyewear, and always experiment new technologies to improve your visual experience.
The Prizm technology gives the wearer the possibility to perfectly focus every detail, thanks to a new way of light capture, able to work with the single wavelengths.
The idea is based on the functioning of the human eye and on his way to capture light. The aim is to ensure a perfect identification of details, in order to allow you to move at your best.
Above all, this is essential for those who practice high-level sports. This technology allows you not to lose even a second and take advantage of all space at your disposal.
Oakley has developed various kind of Prizm lenses, all designed for a different use and environment.
Let’s discover them together:
– Designed for daily use, improves the contrast and makes the colors more intense and warm, also polarized to reduce the reverbs.
– Perfect for the baseballers, increases the visiblilty of the ball, improving the contrast with the sky, the grass and the field.
– Thought for athletes who makes endurance sports. This kind of lens makes possible to identify best every irregularity of the street or potential risks.
– Designed for cyclists who go off road. The increased contrast of the brown and red make possible to identify all ostacles on the foothpats.
– To play well is not enough “read” the green. With this lens the deep and the distance will be more clear.
– Designed to make it easier to recognize both the red and the white balls in the grass.
– Make better fishing in low waters, exalting the gradients of green and blue and mantaining bright the whites. It is also polarized to reduce the reverbs on the water.
– Designed to exalt the contrast, making more simple to recognize fish into deep water. This kind of lens is polarized, to reduce the reverbs on the water.
– This technology is used mainly on the Oakley ski goggles. It is helpful to distinguish any obstacles in the snow, exalting the contours and the shadows.
Moreover, there are different Prizm snow lens: one for intense brightness, one for cloudy weather and the last for when the conditions of light are half and half.
Now you have only to choose which lens is perfect for you. Use Oakley sunglasses to maximize your performance to the best.
Buy your sport glasses and sunglasses on Lookeronline!